Monday, February 22, 2010

Chiropractic Works!


Here is a testimonial from one of my pregnant patients:


"I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Ehlers. For over ten years, I have suffered lower back pain and sciatica from an old high school track and field injury. My condition was aggravated and almost unbearable during my first trimester of my second pregnancy. The pain was so overwhelming at night and in the morning; it took me 10 minutes just to get myself out of bed. The shooting pain frightened me and made me wonder if I would be able to continue work or even be able to care for my two-year old daughter. A good friend of mine referred me to Dr. Ehlers and within five visits, I regained full range of motion, obtained flexibility and the constant pain disappeared. The stretches and strengthening exercises, as well as the prenatal yoga suggested by Dr. Ehlers has allowed me to continue work and have fun with my family again. I came to him, just in time!" - Judith D.

No comments:

Post a Comment